Portland child support modifications for fathers

Portland child support modifications

Goldberg Jones is a local office of Portland Divorce Attorneys serving the greater Portland area and Clark County, Washington. We focus our representation on husbands and fathers in divorce, child custody, child support and most other family law matters. Our Portland divorce lawyers are energetic, knowledgeable and aggressive in protecting mens rights, fathers rights, your rights!


Call Us Today! 1-800-DIVORCE

Child Support Modification


Either parent may be able to petition to alter the amount of child support if there has been a substantial change of circumstances. The custodial parent may seek an increase based on increased income of the other parent or changes to the State support guidelines. The non-custodial parent may seek a reduction if their income has been reduced through no fault of their own, such as unemployment or a downturn in business.

Goldberg Jones can assist in filing a Modification or defending against a Modification. In either event, our goal is to represent your best interests and insure that the information used to calculate child support is accurate and that all other relevant information has been considered.